[PRP] Welcome to Hell (TG + Lysander)

Heaven is an extensive realm split into numerous “levels”, considered in an downward direction in consideration of the concentration of power.
Baneful
General Tyrant

Re: [PRP] Welcome to Hell (TG + Lysander)

Postby Baneful Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:02 pm

"No, I don't want to look at them." Lys said as he moved away from the boiling and twisting branches, kicking out at them with a resentful hoof. They swiped back at it like claws before slowly beginning to recede as he got his emotions in hand and picked up a drink in his shaking hand.

"They do attack me, they've hurt me before. People keep saying they are harmless but they aren't, they are horrible."

He sat down looking pale. "I wanted to believe they only existed in dreams. Not in real life."

It was all so overwhelming and he placed his head in his hands. "I don't know how I'm supposed to deal with this."

He took a slow steadying breath. "Sorry, this isn't at all your problem. I'll learn to deal with it. I just need to get some food in me then find the cafe, I'll learn how to do this whole.. being a demon thing. I'll figure it out I'm sure."

He took a sip of the drink and tried to stop his nerves jangling.
MoonKit

Postby MoonKit Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:28 pm

"Hmmm. That ain't good if they don't know how to preserve you. That is a problem." He said, watching the branches sink down.

Vyse seemed resigned in that everything was his own problem and not only did TG see the dangers of letting a fresh demon with a human's perception of the world try to figure demon growing pains out hinself, he coukd sense a closing off distance.

A smack patted on Vyse's free shoulder as TG sat on the table. "Come now. Respect an elder here. I can't be a respectable demon myself if I left a upright demon such as you be lost in all this without a compass. Ain't right, even for our kind. Everyone else born here got a leg up from growing and nobody expects you to fly when you just landed. So hear me out here."

He smiled up at him. "I see plenty of trash down here moving like a king and I have a keen eye for what actually has some worth to it. Now you, you ain't a passing worm. You got something more then they all got. Got me? Let someone seasoned in all things allow some shining light your way will ya? Now drink that easy. It will refresh you for being down here."

He gave him three more pats to the shoulder before he moved to go back to his seat, sitting and drinking from a glass that looked too big for his hands.
Baneful
General Tyrant

Postby Baneful Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:02 pm

"They definitely don't." Lysander said with a sigh. "I've been stabbed a few times by them and I'm always a bit concerned that it could be worse than that. When I'm in danger they seem to act as if I'm the danger. Which is completely ridiculous."

He gave TG a long tragic look. "Well I'm grateful for the help. I'm pretty lost and everything seems very dangerous." Even Ros had acted as if it was dangerous, making very clear that he was at risk from both heaven and hell if they had any idea what he even was. It made Lysander even more wary than usual, used to being in minor peril himself but always reassured that no matter the hassle, Ros could deal with it.

This just went a lot further than Ros.

He did seem heartened a great deal by TG's comments about people with actual worth. "Thanks." he said, sipping his drink again. It tasted like nothing he'd ever tasted, the flavour spreading down into his chest and seeming to nestle there, a flash of all manner of flavours moving over his tongue. It was addictive and delicious and even as he drank it he had a deep and visceral longing for more.

"Its a good thing I met you." he sighed. "This drink is so, so good. Is the food like this too?"
MoonKit

Postby MoonKit Wed May 30, 2018 12:16 pm

"Well considering how dangerous Hell is, that is a issue for you. Maybe in a more co trolled environment...hmmmm." He drummed his claws against his fuzzy chin. Reaching i to his pocket, he pulled out a metal case and pulled out a deep red card. Tucking the case back, he produced another case, larger than the first, engraved with intricate details of demonic women engulfed infire that seemed to move and twist. From it he pulled out a cigar and closed it. Lighting the cigar by sputting a flame at it's tip, he leaned in and offered thw red card to him.

"I have a club close by. Tell em you know me. It will be a safe place for you to go and good for you to meet me."

Leaning back, he took a deep breath from the cigar, the smell that of something spuced yet musky to the point of being reminicent of a time or thought hard to hold on to.

"If you pay the price, the food can be. You won't find any like it up there." He said as he jabbed the end of his cigar above him before taking another hit.

It didn't tale long for the creature from before to deliver the plated. Slabs of meat dripping with juices and glistening with sauce and glazed. Various vegtables seasoned with tongue-coating spices. Of course with a sweet tooth, a cake pearl white with fresh, overly-plump starbwerries sat in the center. The plates looked comical before the small imp.

"Help yourself. Just pace yourself. I've seen people choke on the food in their eagerness." The waiter-ess? refilled his drink. Taking a fork, TG stabbed a slab of meat and placed it into his mouth that opened even wider to almost reach his ears and with barely a few bites, swallowed.
Baneful
General Tyrant

Postby Baneful Wed May 30, 2018 1:08 pm

Lysander was admittedly finding it hard to understand why people said so many horrible things about hell. Thus far he'd found it scary with the whole nudity thing, but the food and drink seemed to outweigh all of it. The people seemed nice too if he was honest, finding it hard to be suspicious of TG at all with him being so lovely.

He coughed in the pointed way of someone who thinks that smoking is irresponsible and wants to make a point. "You are allowed to smoke in here?" he said. It still hadn't really settled with him that he was pretty much immune to human ailments as a result of passive smoking.

Hefting his heavy head and horns, he reached eagerly for the plate and began to wolf it down as fast as he could manage, glad of his long claws for the sake of skewering things without getting grease or blood on him. The sounds of satisfaction he made as he ate were almost lewd.

"Oh god, oh fuck man it's so delicious." He didn't swear often but this warranted it.
MoonKit

Postby MoonKit Wed May 30, 2018 1:32 pm

TG however did not stop smoking and instead sucked in small puffs before blowing rings up above him in mocking halos that floated and clung about his horns. His pupils grew a bit wide with each inhale and returned to normal after or as bormal as his eye's could be called. They were like golden coins brushed with amber and red.

"We have immunity as demons. Smoke isn't a issue for us. You won't get cancer." He said with a amused smile. He tended to forget about thise kind of laughable worries. "Especially for me. Fire is a close element of mine."

As the demon gorgued himself, the waiter gestured in silent question if another round of food was needed. TG shook his head and waved it off. He'd seen too many young demons eat themselves to immobile or till their stomach burst and he didn't want his newest associate to wind up as fresh meat for the menu - despite how tender he would be.

TG took his fork and divided the cake and placed 3/4ths of it, much like the slab of meat, into his mouth and swallowed. He left the rest for Lysander. The cake was far richer and condensed with SIN and would be a bit much for the new demon. After the drink and meal he should be better able to move on. He wasn't sure how much SIN he could take in all at once.
Baneful
General Tyrant

Postby Baneful Wed May 30, 2018 7:35 pm

The young demon at the very least seemed to have a very significant appetite and didn’t seem to be too damaged by the SIN. It was unusual for a principality, especially a human raised one to be able to consume quantities of the substance for the first time without ill effect or at least physical alterations. The only thing that happened to Lysander was that his eyes, iris, sclera and all, turned jet black.

“Oh man, how.” He exhaled, breathless and almost certainly also aroused. “ How am I ever going to eat normal food again?” The food tasted wonderful but there was something underpinning it, something he wanted to eat and eat and eat. It made him hungrier just thinking about it, a hunger that went beyond stomach rumbling and seemed to root itself in his very core. Gluttony was in his very blood, though he was oblivious of his pedigree.

A strong sharp black branch seized the cake and brought it to his mouth. He was so lost in it he didn’t notice.

“I never want to stop.” He said, licking his lips.
MoonKit

Postby MoonKit Thu May 31, 2018 12:17 am

He grinned, but there was some underlying concern. Too swept with a fresh taste of SIN and it might be hard to keep the man from ever leaving the table.

"Food will always be available, but it comes with a price. For now you are my guest. I wouldn't want you meeting your relative exhausted and empty after all." Speaking of which - the demon checked his watch before pulling his sleeve back.

"We should be getting on our way. Next time I'll introduce you to a welcome feast for coming down here at my place. You wouldn't have to move form the very spot." He wanted to see exactly what was the limit of this demon after all and if he could maybe place plates of the more delicious food just out of his reach to see how far the thorns would go without the awareness of it's master.

Finishing his own drink, he slipped out of his seat.

"Feeling better now?"
Toshi

Postby Toshi Thu May 31, 2018 1:41 pm

Roswell had done his best to be discreetly discouraging about everything that was happening. They were here to get in and get out. Not to be lured places by strange demons, and to unquestioningly accept food and, apparently with an impending threat of favors from said demons. He was lingering and he was off the path.

It was a very Red Riding Hood situation and he had glared. He had puffed his tail. He had rattled and hissed, and every time had gotten an absent-minded dismissal from Lysander.

Roswell had finally had enough. He spun in three furious circles around Lysander's neck with uncomfortable scrabbling little claws, then plunged down his shirt and bit him right in the chest.
Baneful
General Tyrant

Postby Baneful Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:00 pm

Lysander didn't want to leave the table. He'd never wanted anything in his life more than this, to eat and eat and eat without cease. It was a hunger he'd never felt before and it was almost unbearable. He couldn't stop, he didn't want to stop. Even as TG advised that they should he wanted to fight about it. Around him the branches grew sharp and hostile, aiming themselves at the other demon while he stuffed his face with the last of the food on his plate.

And he might have acted upon it if Roswell hadn't bitten him, making him cry out in surprise and pain. "Ros!" he yelped at his "familiar", snapped out of it for the moment, rubbing the injured spot.

"Okay okay! Jeeze! I was done, I was just finishing the crumbs."

He shook his head and his massive horns.

"That was... that was a thing." he said, retrieving the small creature and petting him reassuringly.

Return to “Hell”