[PRP] Welcome to Hell (TG + Lysander)

Heaven is an extensive realm split into numerous “levels”, considered in an downward direction in consideration of the concentration of power.
Baneful
General Tyrant

Re: [PRP] Welcome to Hell (TG + Lysander)

Postby Baneful Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:55 pm

Lysander looked fascinated by the lollipop. "Do you have another one of those?" he asked with open curiosity. "I like candy." It didn't seem to bother him that it was hell candy in the hands of a demon. The fact it was good enough for TG immediately seemed to make him think it was good for him too. He wasn't sure how it would work with the subtle tusks he could feel in his mouth.

"Er. I found out in a dream." he said, flushing a little. "Crazy I know, but that's where I found out. I think I'm adopted too, but when I asked my parents they wouldn't say anything about it, they just said their lips were sealed and I'd find out when I had to. It's the worst. And it wasn't bad being a human. I er. I had a wife, and kids and a lot of money." He sighed. "I don't know if demons even get married. I guess not."

He wandered a little closer to the smells, his sense of smell very very keen indeed. "Can we go in somewhere and rest a little bit?" he said "My feet are tired already, these horns are heavy."
MoonKit

Postby MoonKit Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:41 pm

He eyed the man before fishing out a lollipop that was tinted a mix if green and blue and almost crystal clear enough to see through aside from some glimmering specks inside. It was wrapped and he offered it up for the man to take. "Be careful eating that."

As he rolled his own lollipop in his mouth, he smiled at the idea of stopping. "The iron bull is up ahead. We can rest there. It's one if the cafes and I'm famished." He said, rubbing his claws together.

Up ahead a open cafe of glimmering metal glinted ahead and inside a man that could be best described as a minotaur walked in a black apron, working behind a counter as he smoked, hair tied back in tight braids and tattoos showing on most of his skin his shirt and apron didnt cover.

Moving in, the place smelled of roasting meat and dried herbs with a subtle smokey air of wood. TG teleported into a chair before hitting it, he seat rising up itself to allow him to be visible above the table. "Help yourself and get yourself something."

"And don't complain about horns. It's like bitching that you got muscles and don't ever sell em even if you get temped at the payout." He warned, serious before he bit down on the lollipop and chewed the sweet. He then used the stick to pick at his teeth.
Baneful
General Tyrant

Postby Baneful Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:17 pm

Lysander took the lollipop with a bit of triumph in his smirk. It was surprisingly easy to get what you wanted down here too, just like back on Earth. He'd been here five minutes and already he was commanding respect from the inhabitants. It must have been his upbringing that just gave him gravitas. He didn't eat the lolly right away though, instead holding it up to inspect it and stowing it away for later. After all, there was no dignified way to eat one and he wasn't about to potentially make a scene right now in public if it was too spicy or sour.

"The iron bull." he repeated, testing it. "Sounds a bit like a gay bar." And though that wasn't a lifestyle he was willing to get involved with under any circumstances up top, down here did it even matter? No one would believe a word of anything he'd seen already today as it was.

Either way, it didn't seem like a gay bar when they got in.

The place was completely different than he'd expected, everything smelling absolutely wonderful, the meat perfect and sizzling. He took a deep breath of it and tried to focus on the delicious food as an alternative to freaking out completely that he was essentially being served by a bull man. Everything down here was strange and contorted and the people - if you could call them that - that he'd seen up till now had ranged in appearance from the terrifying to absurd. It was saying something that in comparision TG looked almost normal.

"Er. I don't normally have horns." he said. "And these are really, really very heavy." He found himself resting his chin on the counter just for a bit of relief as he considered if it was wise to eat food in hell. Everything he'd heard about eating food in other realms was that you shouldn't do it, that if you did it in the fairy lands you'd stay there for ever and ever.

But honestly, he was really hungry, really really hungry and was feeling a bit petulant about this whole trip, disliking that Ros wasn't allowed to speak down here and generally disliking that he felt like a bit of an out of place idiot. He wanted a nap.

"Can you pick out some edible meat for me."

He eyed the menu in front of his face grimly and drawled. "Why the hell does SIN cost extra?"
MoonKit

Postby MoonKit Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:53 pm

He eyed him as he rested his head on the table. "You let your mouth slip up and insult the wrong people, your going to find yourself hung by your hooves." He warned him. "And brush up on your torture devices. The iron bull was a poetic masterpiece." He didn't bother with looking at the menu

A slender being with no distinguishable features and faceless wearing a plain gray dress and apron turned it's head to them and awaited their order. Along with having no face, their ears were pointed and legs ended in a spike. Their hands were a slow gradation of red and they had small little wisps of white hair. Their body was emaciated and their hip and rib rones were visible.

TG turned his head and spoke in Latin to the waiter before watching them leave and turned back to Vys.

"Sin is a valuable resource only attained from above. It's what we thrive on. There is eating for the pleasure of eating and then there is eating to keep going." He sat his elbows on the table and smiled at him. "So how hot is your wife? She a frisky mink?"
Baneful
General Tyrant

Postby Baneful Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:09 pm

Lysander rolled his eyes. He was always being threatened by people, he just always found it hard to take seriously when he was so used to being surrounded by people who'd come down hard on anyone who so much as laid a finger on him. He'd grown rather cocky as a result, having never had to properly fight anything in his entire life. "I'm not really scared." he said. "People just need to reasonably talk things over more often."

He gave the very fucking scary figure a look of deep concern as they waited on them and decided not to say anything about how he probably needed to eat more.

Instead he gave TG a shocked and scandalised look. "Ex-wife!" he said. "And no! She wasn't. She only...liked..missionary." he said, trailing off as he realised he didn't need to answer him about it at all much too late.

"It's none of your business anyway."
MoonKit

Postby MoonKit Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:22 pm

"Aww. A stagnent shrew. Poor little trotter." He then tapped his knuckles on the table and lesned back. "No matter. We can get ya milked dry. Get my ladies to dehydrate you at my club. Your head won't be the only exhausted part not able to lift up after.."

He reached for his other pocket and brought out a stout, thick, cigar, spitting a flame on the end before smoking. The plumes were tinted blue and had the smell of Autumn leaves.

"Got any daughters?"
Baneful
General Tyrant

Postby Baneful Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:54 pm

Lysander was a bit offended by this too. He hadn't ultimately gotten along well enough with his ex to sustain a relationship long term, but he had no hard feelings about her and still considered her a good person. Hearing someone speak ill of her (other than him obviously) was pretty upsetting all told and he found himself resisting a bubbling sort of anger under the surface.

Underneath the chair he was sitting in he didn't even notice the few twisting black branches that reached out and climbed up towards Lys.

"You own a club?" he said curiously. "Maybe I could see it some time." He might not have been interested in the particular wares most adult clubs had to peddle, but being who he was he was generally curious about almost anything and thought it would probably be interesting to speak to some working girls and ask them important and ongoing questions for him like how you could tell if a woman was faking an orgasm or not.

He had been hoping the tiredness and sleep problems he'd been experiencing lately would somehow be solved by coming down here, wanting to assume it was all because he hadn't gone on some mystic adventure rather than some sort of legitimate medical disorder. As it was, his mind felt foggy and it was difficult to lift up his head still, and even as he began to feel like he could simply wake up out of here TG had to bring up his daughter.

At least it woke him up.

"Look." he said, everything about him for a moment turning steely, his expression deadly serious as the branches reached out and tugged TG's chair closer. "You leave my daughter out of everything. Every goddamn thing down here. Understood?"
MoonKit

Postby MoonKit Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:08 pm

He smiled back and blew smoke up at Vys. "Nice branches."

Not alarmed or afraid, TG leaned a little back on the chair as he watched him. While he was small, he was an old demon and knew better of his abikities to that of a naive human-raised demon who coukdn't support his own horns. "You shouldn't mention family to anyone here or anything you hold dear. Strike the wrong chord with someone and they can go ahuntin. Keep your head on ya. There's not much in rules to keep anyone going after anyone."

He blew another plume of smoke out. "Yer a demon with human roots. Means you got connections to very tender people. Someone can make ya dance if they go prodding any of them. Ain't nobody gonna protect them sept you and your own and even them you gotta keep an eye on."

For being tired, Vys had enough energy to get up and manifest the branches.
Baneful
General Tyrant

Postby Baneful Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:25 pm

Coughing, Lysander exhaled through his teeth in a hiss. "I'll find anyone who even thinks about it and make them regret it." he said, though wasn't sure how you even got revenge on a supernatural creature. It was one thing to send a lawyer to ruin someone's life on Earth, but down here he wasn't sure how you could protect anyone. The idea of anything happening to Odette made him very very distressed and this only made the energy coiled below him all the more restless.

"I don't..." he didn't even get to see his daughter any longer, how could he keep an eye on her like that? There was a sudden panic that seized him and he found himself terrified that she could be in danger right then and there.

And then what TG had said really sunk in.

"Branches?" he said, looking down in surprise and fear before stumbling right off his chair and dragging himself away from the strange plants.

A coyote-headed demon with eagle wings glanced over at Lysander and grumbled something in irritation to his companion, nonplussed by the youngster making a scene.

"Those things again!" he said in panic. "They end up hurting me!"
MoonKit

Postby MoonKit Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:35 pm

TG walked across the table and down to Vyse's seat as he looked down. "They're yours. Don't see em being there to attack you. Just a defense system." He gave a low whistle as he appraised them.

Hoping down, he walked over to him. "Off the floor now. Take a breather. Have a drink. It will help with the heaviness." He said, gesturing as the waiter-thing set their drinks down, tilting their head down at the branches just to assess any property damage befofe they took their tray and walked away to the kitchen.

TG was still watching the branches and ready to ignite any that tried to grab him.

"Check em out. Get a good look at your manifestations."

Return to “Hell”