[PRP] Welcome to Hell (TG + Lysander)

Heaven is an extensive realm split into numerous “levels”, considered in an downward direction in consideration of the concentration of power.
Baneful
General Tyrant

[PRP] Welcome to Hell (TG + Lysander)

Postby Baneful Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:19 pm

Setting up the ritual had been the hardest part for Lysander. The sigil Barth had given him was easy enough to read but getting an exact replica of it crafted was less straightforward than it looked and took several attempts along with plenty of candles and other fancy things (he insisted that these things were needed) and even when the first attempt didn't work out he was adamant that they keep going rather than resort to any of the magic that Roswell had said he was capable of.

Finally the portal opened and they'd made their way through, finding themselves in front of a set of gates more vast than anything that could exist on earth, a gaping maw over which was written "Abandon hope all who enter here."

"Dramatic." Lysander had commented but they hadn't lingered. Roswell had made clear that while they lingered in hell they couldn't speak, Roswell staying in his small cute and fluffy shape in order to avoid comment, appearing like a familel to anyone who might have been interested.

The surface level was where demons of all types and sins mingled together and sold wares and the streets bustled with every kind of shop, club, bar and brothel. He needed to find a specific cafe to meet Barth but there was no harm in having a bit of a wander first.
MoonKit

Re: [PRP] Welcome to Hell (TG + Lysander)

Postby MoonKit Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:05 pm

TG watched from the window of a overhang, his order finished and now adjusting her bras behind him, a large blue pill melting in her cheek as a tip.

Chewing on a crystal candy stick, he watched the coming and goings before he noticed something that caught his attention. Curious, he walked up on the railing before dropping down to a lower roof and then down to an overhand onto a resturant table, shaking the unsteady legs and causing a commotion before he vanished down into a jostle of legs of every sort.

As he moved alongside them moving back to various hangings and roofs, he eventually settled himself on the man's shoulders. "My my. You smell new." He reached and flicked the man's ear with his claw.
Baneful
General Tyrant

Postby Baneful Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:11 am

Lysander outright yelped as he realised someone was on his shoulder, but rather than reach for TG the tall demon reached for the fluffy thing on his other shoulder, holding it out at arms length away from the newcomer as it snapped tiny fangs at him.

“Roswell! Behave.” He said firmly.

Only with this done did he uncertainly give TG a look. He must completely stink of humans if humans had a stink, horses certainly did.

“Hi. And erm. Maybe. I’m quite new around here at least. The gates are very big aren’t they?”

He tried awkwardly to extend a hand behind him.

“I’m.. I’m lys.. “ he realised he’d probably have to use his dark name here, the stupid name his family’s dumb cult had been trying to make him use for years.

“Im Vyse”
MoonKit

Postby MoonKit Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:49 pm

"Well Hell tends to like welcoming as many as they can. Builds a stronger arsenal." And creates more fodder. "One more here is one less above." He said with a grin as he stared at Rosewell. "Possessive, isn't it."

He took his hand, a pair of boney claws that curled about Vyse's fingers. "Welcome to the Pits."

The weight of Vyse was lifted ad TG disappeared and reappeared before him, only a few feet tall dressed in a black coat with a fur trim and in black slacks and shoes. Large golden hoops hung from large, pointed ears and beside the horns, he was completely bald aside from a almost velvet red fur.

"TG, at your service. Bit of a old fogey here. What brought you here?"
Last edited by MoonKit on Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Baneful
General Tyrant

Postby Baneful Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:54 pm

"Startlingly possessive." he said, giving Roswell a concerned look but not lingering too long on it. "There are lots of people here. I should have guessed that would be the case but you never really think about it I guess till you are here."

He gave TG a curious look, having only ever really seen humans. Vyse himself was very tall and couldn't help but stare a bit.

"W..why I'm here? Er. Well. I'm ... I only recently found out I'm a demon I guess. I was told to come meet someone here to learn how to do things.. demon things? I think I'm a demon."

He looked a little puzzled. "Kind of hard to believe it still. Even being here, even having these stupid heavy horns and stuff... I still just feel like some guy who works in a business. Not a demon."
MoonKit

Postby MoonKit Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:09 pm

"You'll find some things are much the same while there are eccentricities we possess. Good to keep an open mind and steel balls else whoever can will get one on ya and take you for whatever you got." He grabbed his own crotch before laughing exposing a large beartrap of teeth.

"As a demon simply let yourself indulge. You'll find your true nature soon enough. Restraint isn't a golden principle here."

"Stick with me then. You look as fresh as a white linen virgin and I see about 8 pairs of eyes wanting to segment ya for various wants. Your familiar can only handle so much."

"So what demon dragged you here?"
Baneful
General Tyrant

Postby Baneful Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:40 pm

The more he talked the more insane it sounded. Coming here felt like a fever dream, like he was still alseep and potentially completely tripping on something. His assistant was a small fluffy animal, everything around him was different, he was in a new world and was talking to a small bald demon. It was a lot to take in and his head for the most part felt like cotton wool.

At least this TG guy was nice and seemed like he was going to look out for him so that was great.

He looked around with concern at the warning about other demons out for nefarious ends and moved a little closer to his new friend. "That's... pretty horrible. I'm glad you ran into me first then. As for who, er... Barth I think his name was. He said he was a relative of mine?"

He wasn't sure he wanted to believe that either, embracing that the bearded demon was a relative also meant trying to tolerate that his parents and family weren't relatives of him at all.

"I'm to look for a cafe." he said helpfully. "Can you help me find it? This place is..very different from earth." he stared at a passing succubus and looked scandalised.

"That woman wasn't wearing anything at all."

Nor was he, but at least he had fluff and places to stow his bits for modesty's sake.
MoonKit

Postby MoonKit Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:31 pm

He cackled loudly at Vyse's display of modest for others, turning to walk backwards and watch said incubi walk away into the crowd. "Why would she? Look where you are! There is no modesty. No humility. No patience for anything other than the perverse and indulgent. Be naked. Fuck raw in the street while fed custard pies." He cackled again at this but found himself hungry now.

Barth...

Relative.

"It is good I found you. Anyone else would make you there slave or cheat you at a game so they can sell your arms for lunch and cocktails." His own tail flicked back and forth in thought as he lead the way.

"Did your brother or cousin or whatever tell you which cafe?"
Baneful
General Tyrant

Postby Baneful Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:00 am

"I guess." Lysander said in resignation, but didn't seem too happy at the idea of people just wandering around naked. Sure he did it at covens, on nudist beaches and generally whenever he felt like it, but that was different than this. Hell was scandalous and concerning, but he figured he probably should have had some idea that was going to be the case.

"I'm definitely not at the stage of fucking in the street or anything of that sort." he said. He was tired of walking already and wanted to have a sit down, but there weren't many places to do it.

"Their slave?" Lysander said, looking a little bit concerned about this most of all. "No thank you."

"And er. The cafe." he said, before giving the small fuzzy creature who wasn't allowed to talk at all down here a questioning look. He'd forgotten he couldn't rely on Roswell to remember everything important while here and couldn't for the life of him remember what cafe he'd been told.

"I don't remember." he said sheepishly. "Maybe show me around and I might find it?"
MoonKit

Postby MoonKit Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:45 pm

TG regarded them both for a moment. "I suppose he wouldn't send someone fresh from above to the more wild cafes or ones you could make a social mistake. I have an idea of a few near the gates that probably would be a better shot." He reached intohis pocket and fished out a lollipop which he unwrapped and popped into his mouth before leading the way.

"So how did ya find out? Have any odea you were a demon? Gotta be a trip being about humans all your life. They're fun in doses but..." He adjusted his coat. "...you need fresh air once in a while." To which he breathed in the smell of smoke from a passing smoke den, roasted meat, and a fragrant smell hard to describe.

Return to “Hell”