[PRP] From lust to lust

Heaven is an extensive realm split into numerous “levels”, considered in an downward direction in consideration of the concentration of power.
Baneful
General Tyrant

[PRP] From lust to lust

Postby Baneful Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:19 am

A lot of Hell was ugly, with rust and decay that seeped into things far easier than expected. But not Lust, the entire tier was a truly beautiful place, full of retail spaces and perfect skyscrapers. Decay was removed on sight (usually by demons hired from other tiers)

In Lust beauty ruled quite literally with the dukes chosen from the ranks of the lust demons in existence each year. This constant cycling of dukes keeps the entire tier in a state of flux, altering to the fashion tastes of any given duke.

Right now everything was very gothic lolita in line with the petite demoness who had won the last contest.

Zar never wanted to win the damnable contest and that day was getting bitchy looks as he licked at a SIN ice cream outside Morningstarbucks because he wasn’t wearing the current style trend at all, dressed in a plain outfit and with the even more unfashionable anthro form on show.

He hated when he had business on Lust.
MoonKit

Re: [PRP] From lust to lust

Postby MoonKit Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:00 pm

One thing that was always in fashion was Morningstarbucks. The cafe chain made sure it always changed it's menu with whatever was the most agreeable to the current duke. Someone liked dark colors - charcoal chocolate. Someone liked pastels- cotton candy. The classics were of course fashionable, and there was an aesthetic to holding a frappe with sunglasses on when you stepped out of the place, now having the cup like a much needed accessory.

As she excited the establishment, Mara adjusted her petite bag on her shoulder and did a once over of the demon who was standing like boulder in the middle of the walkway. It wasn't that he was in anyone's way, but his presence and overall drab demenor might as well have him in the center of road with burning florescent flares on his chest.

It was a damnable offense.

She moved over, only because she felt especially snarky when handling the black-death by chocolate frappe in her hand. Crusty ass bitch. She had been close to the crown and that little cunt had swooped in and taken the prize. Now everything looked like a Tim Button Edgar Allen Poe orgy. It would be refreshing for the popular when she won next time and brought some color back.

"Holding a strike against our duke?" She asked as she looked past her skull-shaped sunglasses. Despite hating the bitch, she wouldn't be caught dead being out of fashion regardless.
Baneful
General Tyrant

Postby Baneful Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:29 pm

Zar glanced over at Mara with a grim look. "I don't care about dukes." he said. He exceptionally didn't care about the duke of Sloth who was frankly an asshole and who deserved rudeness all of the time. The ever changing procession of Lust dukes came close on the scale of shit he didn't care about though.

"I wear what I'm wearing no matter who is in charge."

He flicked his tail lazily and smirked. "At least I'm not a sheep."

He was a goat.
MoonKit

Postby MoonKit Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:46 pm

"What a bold statement to make but in that it had little weight." She said as she moved around him and hopped over his tail. "Oh but a nice wool sweater would make you look distinguished. Something gender ambiguous and drapping. With back velvet boots." She drummed her metallic gray nails against her cup. "No laces." She added.

Moving around him, she took a long sip of her drink. "Someone got your goat? Did the dukes spite you?" She smiled. "Did the little bitch above step on you?"
Last edited by MoonKit on Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Baneful
General Tyrant

Postby Baneful Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:54 pm

Zar made a face at her suggestions, crossing his arms huffily. "I hate wool." he said irritably. "It's itchy." And it was something expected from a demon who was as decidedly goatish as he was. "I don't want to look distinguished either, my suits do their job just fine thankyouverymuch."

Fashion was not something he ascribed to and more than once he'd professed the wish that he wasn't in Lust at all, feeling the odd one out in a culture mostly superficial and about the next good thing you could get. He'd heard stories of an underground of unfashionable Lust demons somewhere out there, but apparently he wasn't even good enough for them.

"And no, the current Duke isn't of any concern to me, I didn't even know the switchover had happened until I got the summons to vote." He always just chose a random individual every time. "My irritation with the leadership of hell is more personal than that." he said.

Return to “Hell”