[PRP] Muscle (TG/Rep)

Heaven is an extensive realm split into numerous “levels”, considered in an downward direction in consideration of the concentration of power.
MoonKit

Re: [PRP] Muscle (TG/Rep)

Postby MoonKit Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:09 pm

"Slutty demons provide a lot of SIN and are a good asset to have at least a few powerful Lust demons in your corner. They tend to work in a netwirk to make sure their territories aren't crossed or overworked. They also are hard workers and tend to keep their eyes out at all hours which means you can get information from them. I'm seeing you aren't a lust demon then if you hate them."

He took another sip, drinking slower now.

"The assholes - well too much pride is a thing. No avoiding that anywhere."

His tail swayed as he looked over at Rep. "What kinda demon are you? What kinda company do you enjoy?"
Baneful
General Tyrant

Postby Baneful Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:08 pm

"I hate shit like that." Rep spat bitterly. "Lust shouldn't fucking be a part of hell, they should be somewhere else away from us. Hell is about fighting, it's about murder, brutality, violence. WINNING. No some fucking slut getting her tits out and letting someone take advantage of them. It's bullshit." He didn't at all look fond of the demons, even in spite of how well TG defended them. "And fuck no I'm no a Lust. Tch, obviously I'm no, look at me." he gestured at himself.

"I'm Greed." he said with a grin that flashed a brilliant gold canine on one side of his mouth, the side where the ragged scar cut down his face. "Cept I'm no the fat cat hide in an ivory tower sort of greed. I'm the kind that fucking mugs you in the dark when you stumble home drunk like a fool. I'm good at what I do and you've no gone wrong by enlisting my help. Cause one fucking day, one day I'm going to have a whole fucking lot of enemies and they are all gonna regret pissing me off."
MoonKit

Postby MoonKit Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:10 pm

"Not all demons can live up to your high expectations. Temptation is temptation and they bring just as many down to hell as anyone else. Bring SIN just as much as anyone else. You' shoot yourself in the foot if you cut off ties and business with those of Lust. They pay well and they tend to be passionate which makes them start fights and bicker with other demons. Means they hire hands like you."

He finished his drink an turned his tail towards him to ignite his tail, breathing out a sigh of relief to get rid of a bit more of the overflow of SIN he had welled in him. Still nauseous an worn, burning the SIN was the best he could do.

He lit his cigar and started to smoke. "I'm Greed too. But for knowing things. So what you want is to be stronger?"
Baneful
General Tyrant

Postby Baneful Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:55 pm

"Eh, not everyone tries as hard as they should." he snorted. "But if their price is right I'll work with them, even if I think they are scum and not fucking worth the magic they are made of. Money is money, it talks and I answer."

He flicked his attention to TG's tail, back to him and then grinned.

"You always look this much like shit or drinking off a hangover?"

He shrugged. "But yeah, I want to be stronger. You can never get enough power, never get enough of anything."
MoonKit

Postby MoonKit Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:22 pm

He grinned at that. Straight forward. Honest in a way. Blunt. He liked that.

"Not normally. Just burning off excess SIN." He said, not caring if the demon knew.

"Be careful as you go. I'd hate for an aspiring Green demon to be cut down short. Don't be took much of a pride prick to call. I take care of my own." At least if the demon worked as he directed and didn't try anything funny.

"If I wanted to drink off a hangover, I'd do it at my club. The chairs are more comfortable." He complained as he pushed his glass away and turned in his seat, keeping his tail ignited as he smoked.

"Wanna test your strength?" He moved his tail out between them. "Hold your hand out."
Baneful
General Tyrant

Postby Baneful Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:29 pm

"Biting off more than you can chew I'm guessing." he said. The guy had to be loaded if he could afford so much SIN that he had to get rid of the extra, it took all of Rep's time earning enough to keep him as fit as he wanted to be. He needed a lot more now than he had before and it was tough to keep track of. As a Nephilim, food had been enough, just normal human material food. He hadn't needed to worry about energy at all. "Still pretty cool. And eh, I'm not going to get hurt, I've made it this far pissing off anyone I felt like, what's a little while longer?"

He didn't even hesitate and extended his hand, completely fearless.
MoonKit

Postby MoonKit Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:18 pm

"Yes. Awful habit I have. My eyes are bigger than my gut. Or all of me!" He laughed before scooting a bit more at the edge of his seat.

He let the flamed tip of his tail move under the demon's hand and settled it there. Then he started to increase the heat, the flame quickly changing color as it became more intense. He watched the demon for his reaction and to see when he'd pull back.
Baneful
General Tyrant

Postby Baneful Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:56 pm

Rep held over the other demon's tail at first without much discomfort, his element was very centred around fire his natural shape that of an enormous dragon. Still, even when it was your own element the amount of SIN that TG was capable of using was much higher than Rep could stand and it was only after a short time that he yanked his hand back and rubbed it sullenly.

"Aye, well I'm no going to be doing that with anyone much any time soon." he said. "I avoid head on shit as much as possible, I'm good with machines and shit, no being as strong as the big guns out there never hurt me."

Return to “Hell”