[PRP] Muscle (TG/Rep)

Heaven is an extensive realm split into numerous “levels”, considered in an downward direction in consideration of the concentration of power.
MoonKit

Re: [PRP] Muscle (TG/Rep)

Postby MoonKit Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:51 am

He swirled his drink as he looked him over, head slowly tilting to one side as he picked out what level he might be at.

"And what have you even done? What can you do? Do you have any resume at all?" He wasn't exactly looking to fill a entry level position, but sometimes getting a demon early in the game meant you could cement their loyalty for a few centuries.
Baneful
General Tyrant

Postby Baneful Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:20 pm

"A fucking lot." Rep said. "I've sent groups of soldiers from either side right back where they came from. Purgatory's my fuckin back garden. I know my way around and have a lot of good connections. Anything needing done in Purgatory you can't find someone better. I might no seem like much down here but that's just cause I'm too busy fucking owning shit upstairs."

He shrugged. "I've done a few big jobs, I cannae exactly give you my resume though, a lot of it isn't public knowledge and won't be for a while."

Rep himself ordered a glass for himself and swigged it.

"But I can handle myself physically even if my magic doesn't feel much to you."
MoonKit

Postby MoonKit Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:10 pm

Links in purgatory were vital as SIN and meat trafficing grew larger and larger. TG would gelp shelter or work for those in the buisness to help them boost their relations and his business.

Tail moving back and forth, he considered the boastful demon. "If you have all the money in the world, what even is your price?" He wondered.
Baneful
General Tyrant

Postby Baneful Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:57 pm

Rep shrugged his shoulders. "More." he said. "You can never have too much of a good fucking thing."

Hoarding was something Rep was just a bit guilty of, owning a subterranean cavern network that housed all his spoils gathered over the years, protected by more than a few security systems and with vaults within vaults inside it. He was rather draconic after all, you could never have enough shit.

"Plus I just like to fight."
MoonKit

Postby MoonKit Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:11 pm

Physical currency was far easier than if the demon demanded any favors.

"I've been having a shit week, so I coukd use a little humor. I have a issue topside with one of my connections. She has decided to start making deals on the side with members I don't want to do business with or have any connection to. I think she has forgotten who pays her and is trying to get out on her own means by crossing me. Care to out her back in line for me? She's smart and I'd rather keep her for her experience but if it comes to it I'll need to replace her."

He watched the man. "I pay 30% now. The rest when you get the job done."
Baneful
General Tyrant

Postby Baneful Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:27 pm

Rep crossed his arms, it might have been with a backhanded implication about his abilities, but work was work and it had been a lot harder to come by since descending down here. He'd give it a shot and see how it went and sort this midget's shit out a bit.

"I'm good at scaring people without killing them." he said. "Give me the info you need to and I'll find your bitch and shake her shit up."
MoonKit

Postby MoonKit Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:59 pm

"Alright. I'll send the information to you. Here. This is the contact number you'll use to get the infirmation." It wasn't his number of course as he wasn't going to let a fresh-faced grunt call him up with every little issue they had.

"And don't fuck up or try to fuck me over. I'll burn you through." He warned.
Baneful
General Tyrant

Postby Baneful Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:58 pm

Rep didn't look too bothered by the threat and just grinned, showing a set of bright sharp teeth. "Awright mate." he said, waving a dismissive hand. "I'm no the fucking people over kind of guy. I like to know where my next meal is coming from, there's fuckall to gain from screwing people over." To him it was tantamount to salting a field after a harvest.

"I'll sort your shit out." he said and mock saluted TG.

"Starting tomorrow." he added. "Tonight is for drinking and I don't drink on the job."
MoonKit

Postby MoonKit Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:00 pm

"I didn't expect tonight. That is poor planning. I don't like things rushed." He said, moving his finger for the bartender to refill his drink.

"So how are you enjoying Hell?"
Baneful
General Tyrant

Postby Baneful Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:46 pm

Rep gave TG a fleeting and suspicious look. It was an ambiguous statement. On one hand TG might just be asking how his time was going after being in Purgatory, on the other though there was the immediate paranoia that he was referring to the fact that he hadn't always been a demon. He got defensive at the thought that the other demon might have known him somehow as a nephilim and recognised him. It wasn't common but it did happen, and he was always on edge when it did.

But no. He couldn't let TG pick up on his surprise, pushing forward as best as he could. "Well it's awright." he said, and tried to deflect things further. "There's a reason I spend so much time upstairs and that reason is mostly other demons. I mean, aye we are all fuckin' demons but that doesn't mean we all need to be huge fucking assholes."

He waved a hand dismissively in the direction of a group of scantily clad demons over at the other side of the bar, paying no attention. "Plus all the slutty demons are the fucking worst."

Return to “Hell”