[PRP] Muscle (TG/Rep)

Heaven is an extensive realm split into numerous “levels”, considered in an downward direction in consideration of the concentration of power.
MoonKit

[PRP] Muscle (TG/Rep)

Postby MoonKit Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:56 pm

He still ached and was aggitated as a result, sparking and popping like hot embers whwnever he felt bothered. With the appearance of Thor, he knew he'd need tonrecruit a little more muscle to work for him in the event Lysander stirred any trouble with his nativety or anyone caught wind of what blood he held. The best way to do that was to snuff the flames if trouble before they started a wikdfire.

And he knew several places.

Dressed in a cloak over his suit to keep himself from starting any fires himself, he went into the bar. Despite stature, those veterns who either knew him or he had employed from time to time did not look his way. Moving to the bar he ordered a drink. No ice. No SIN.
Baneful
General Tyrant

Re: [PRP] Muscle (TG/Rep)

Postby Baneful Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:59 pm

A very gruff looking guy with brilliant red, white and black striped hair and a huge set of curled ram horns sidled over to what looked like an easy mark and grinned.

"They don't serve wee waens in here." he said. "Nae kids allowed."
MoonKit

Postby MoonKit Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:15 pm

He grinned back. "Then why are you here, little boy? You certainly look too much a green sprig to be here of all places. Where is your keeper?"

He looked him over. "Are you even a decade old?" He asked as he took his drink and threw it entirely down his throat. He twirled his fingers for the bartender to fill his glass again.
Baneful
General Tyrant

Postby Baneful Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:32 pm

Rep growled in his throat. “I’m fucking old enough.” He said. In actuality he was only scraping close to two hundred, which for a nephilim was venerable but for a demon was nothing at all. He was barely ten years as a demon at all.

He snorted. “ The fuck are you even meant to be? At least I’m no baldy.”
MoonKit

Postby MoonKit Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:36 pm

"I'm a demon. Like you in that we are demons. Not like you in everything else." He turned to him and smiled as he glanced to his own bald head.

"I may be bald but I've but hair on the chest of many a demon just from experiencing me." He glanced up at the man.

"And what of you, zebra boy. What are you doing here? This isn't a place for hand outs or handies." He watched as his drink was refilled.
Baneful
General Tyrant

Postby Baneful Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:52 pm

Rep clenched his fists and it took all his self control not to try and start a bar brawl right then and there. "I'm here because I'm always fucking here! I've got plenty of money!"

Someone behind him scoffed and said "Don't fucking act like it stingy bastard." and he whirled around to bark at them.

"Who the fuck said that!?" he said, the fluffy tip of his draconic tail puffing up like a brush. "Say it to my fucking face!"

He remembered TG and turned back. "You think you are so big but a fucking wee coat fits you."
MoonKit

Postby MoonKit Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:56 pm

"Then what are you doing here? You aren't a bartender." He asked, watching him bark at those around him. Even the customers didn't seem to take him seriously.

"Yes. Yes. I'm short and small. Very observant. Got a eye for those small details. Bravo." He clapped his hands slowly, the rings on his fingers clacking.

"If you have plenty of moeny then are you a buyer?"
Baneful
General Tyrant

Postby Baneful Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:19 pm

"I'm fuckin here shortstuff because I like to drink like any good strong demon guy. I'm really strong and so I like to fucking unwind when I'm done being cooler than about fucking ninety percent of the slutty losers in hell at a nice bar. But I don't like wee kid demons crashing the place man, it's really shitty."

He did give TG a confused look though. "The fuck's a buyer?"
MoonKit

Postby MoonKit Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:31 am

TG gestured to the bartender. "Make this a double." He said and glanced t Rep for the obvious reason why for the request.

"Buyers Buy." He said as if he was talking to a child. In his eyes, the one demon might as well have been one.

"I come here for hired hands. Hire then to do this. Hire them to do that." He took his glass and took a drink.

"So how about you leave the big boys to do business and go back to whatever you cool little boys do."
Baneful
General Tyrant

Postby Baneful Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:23 am

Rep still wasn’t used to demons talking to him as if he was one of them. For years and years he’d been treated as if he was lower than an animal. Nephilim were treated as disposable mercenaries by both sides and he’d had to survive in purgatory, trading the lowest of things for human food. Most of his missions had come relayed through those who deemed themselves generous enough to throw a bone to the forsaken.

To hear someone talking about those transactions going down at a bar was still novelty.

He looked angrily embarrassed and crossed his arms. “Well I’m a fucking hired hand then.” He said. “Im loaded for a reason. You might think I look weak but I’m canny.”

Return to “Hell”