[PRP] Details (TG/Thor)

Heaven is an extensive realm split into numerous “levels”, considered in an downward direction in consideration of the concentration of power.
MoonKit

[PRP] Details (TG/Thor)

Postby MoonKit Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:56 am

TG rested in a large, plush chair, sinking into a pillow with his suit jacket unbuttoned. Practically laying, he blew hearts, rings, and little cherubs from his cigar while the glass in his drink melted on the table nearby. His workers had cleaned up and left for the day and the bar was closed aside from the 2 headed dog-beast bartender who had a room downstairs.

He was already thinking of heading home or maybe curling up in his office and just using one of the clean sets of clothes he kept in the closet.

Yawning, he closed his eyes and continued to smoke.
Baneful
General Tyrant

Re: [PRP] Details (TG/Thor)

Postby Baneful Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:04 am

There was a sound somewhere in the bar, a single thump and then a looming sort of silence.

TGs office door opened and at about head height with the doorknob was a small child. They had a tiny pair of black horns nestled in their messy black hair and were wearing a shirt with a cartoon pig smiling on it.

“Hey there mister.” They said with a big, big smile full of sharp teeth.
MoonKit

Postby MoonKit Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:52 am

It was a quick shift in atmosphere and TG's tail went stiff as the shift happened, nearly swallowing his cigar as he breathed in quick. Coughing, he pulled the cigar out and pulled himself up to sit upright again as he looked about and noticed the small child in his office.

He instantly knew that wasn't the case. A small demon could't just get past everyone and wander up to his office specifically, and even moreso, small children usually didn't feel this way.

Snuffing out his cigar, he took a quick drink and then pressed into his seat, watching them. "Hey there little boy." He managed, glancing around to see if they were accompanied by anyone or anything else.

"What are....you doing here?"
Baneful
General Tyrant

Postby Baneful Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:43 pm

The little boy tilted his head just a bit and looked thoughtful.

"I thought I'd be your friend." he said softly, wandering into the office and looking around curiously. "You like to make friends right? Someone told me you did."

He meandered a little closer to TG. "Can I sit down?" he asked. "You seem really nice."
MoonKit

Postby MoonKit Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:10 pm

Something about the way he talked about making friends had him recounting any recent business deals that might cause a common with other parties, especially the murderous kind. There were pkenty who wanted him dead for many a selfish or justified reason but they were old flames. Had he started any new fires was the question, but he couldn't really place anyone he might have worked under the radar. Then again, maybe someone found out a old dirty deed brought to light.

While the kid was small, his chompers had him thinking of his father's untimely demise.

It was time to work out what he did while avoiding anything suspicious.

"Well I'm just a friendly, hospitable demon. In my bones to be of the welcoming sort. A curse really to be sociable. Ah yes. You misy be tored walking all the way from.....your home is where again?"

He eased out of his chair and gestured for the boy to take it.

"I'm TG. What's your name?"
Baneful
General Tyrant

Postby Baneful Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:00 pm

The kid got into TG's chair with all the airs of someone who was used to usurping thrones, the sort of kid who'd do anything to win a game of king of the castle. He sniffed as if he had hayfever and gave TG a look that was a little longer than usual.

"Yeah you are really friendly." he said. "I heard you made friends with one of my friends. That means you are a good friend of mine mister." He swung his legs, his shoes scuffed and worn, his bare knees dirty. "I live in a swamp." he said. "Far away. But I'm here now because this is where my friends all live."

He crossed his arms. "I don't like people who are mean to my friends TG."

He laughed playfully. "My name is Thor."
MoonKit

Postby MoonKit Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:17 pm

The name struck chords through him like a heavy metal slam on the main chorus. Swallowing, he felt too warm and too cokd and wished he was sitting. His tail sank and slightly curled between his legs.

"Thor...sir. I didn't expect you to...ever need to come here." He had made it a point to not follow his father's footsteps and fuck with the demon in any way and instead avoided his associates if he could manage a deal around them. Some demons had called him a pussy for it while others laughed as they mocked the demon's death with opened mouths and slurping sounds or folding his imagenary deceased father between 2 slices of bread (some even did one slice as his father was also not large instature.)

If he ever did deal with any associates of gluttony with was with limited trust and a narrow eye.

But he someone befriendrd someone of Thor's and he wasn't sure if the visit was to warn to stay away due to the mishaps of his own father's misdeeds against Thor or if he befriended the wrong person.

Either way, he watched the child and knew the form and mouths it held behind it.

"Oh, I have?! Well small world, ain't it. I just your friend must be a fine upstanding demon to allow me to be blessed by their company." He could feel his wings twitching under his coat as adrenaline rushed in him. His teleportation woukdn't get him far and he had no workers who could compete against him. What head he coukd muster was something the demon's mouths could withstand. He remembered that much.

"Praytell who is this friend of yours that I have been lucky enough to know?"
Baneful
General Tyrant

Postby Baneful Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:21 pm

Thor didn’t seem concerned at TGs reaction and sniffed the air again. He had a phenomenal sense of smell and could almost imagine what the other demon might taste like.

Still he wasn’t here to eat, he’d come here to warn, because Lysander had seemed so happy about his new friend.

“Oh he’s very big hee hee, really tall like a big tree! But not very smart, he is just a kid like me at heart.”

He pulled out a box of sweets and offered one to TG. “Have one mister, since you’ve been so nice to my friend.”
MoonKit

Postby MoonKit Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:16 pm

He stepped closer only so much to reach for an offered candy and take it. Having a massive sweet too didn't mean he was all that eager to try the candy and he pretended to fiddle with opening the wrapper.

"I know many tall demons. Surely they catch the eye in other ways. You see I have a small head and even smaller inside it. A glorious stature are all trees to someone as short as I am. Maybe a name?"
Baneful
General Tyrant

Postby Baneful Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:05 pm

The little boy smiled sweetly and somewhere low and terrible a much, much deeper voice snarled. "Don't play fucking stupid with me TG!" It was low and terrible and shook the roots of the room room, the pressure of magic in the air thickening. It felt like the lowest levels of hell, where the atmosphere would slowly kill a lesser demon the way radiation would kill a human.

His mouth didn't move while the voice spoke and he didn't seem to hear it.

The air cleared a little once more

Resuming brightly with his normal child voice he elaborated. "Vysander." he said. "Vyse is a vewwy important friend of mine mister. I'd hate to see anything happen to him. You won't let anything bad happen to him will you?" his red eyes glistened with childish hopefulness.

"And I wouldn't want anyone to tell him about me either. I'm his guardian angel." he pouted. "Bad things happen to people who make me sad. Don't they?"

Return to “Hell”