PRP - Luke and see

Earth is the world, almost exactly as you and I know it today, it huddles in its galaxy oblivious to the forces which war over its inhabitants. It has many capital cities (which I will not patronise you by listing here) and a long and bloody history. The influences of heaven and hell have been subtle and nuanced over the years but manifest in any number of places.
Baneful
General Tyrant

Re: PRP - Luke and see

Postby Baneful Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:25 pm

Luke gave Melvin’s question some thought. “Well.” He said, “That I’m not entirely sure of. I’ve never seen myself when I lose time. I have only ever seen the aftermath. However given experience it seems to be that the abyssal takes control and as a result is capable of doing anything physically that I can. I’m not certain if this includes magic.” The things he’d returned to had been much darker than the normal destruction his wind magic wrought. He still tried not to think too hard about them or the danger he might pose to his own immediate family. “Taking that into account mate, you would need to think long and hard about how to restrain yourself well enough not to break free. I tried a few times but nothing ever held. Maybe Levi could help you though, especially if he already has your magic suppressed.”

He didn’t mention his worries that that particular plan might introduce Lawrence to a conversation with an abyssal he couldn’t fight.

“All in all you can’t do it alone. I know I can’t.”
MoonKit

Postby MoonKit Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:13 pm

Restrained himself. That was tricky. Would the abyssal be able to access his vast knowledge of seals and in turn be able to break them? Or was it so ancient that it knew more than he did and was equipped with ways around his own attempts? He wouldn't know if he let it take hold and lost all his memories if the event and he doubted the abyssal would allow him to record his movements.

He was quiet in thought for a time before looking up. "Thank you. You've given me a great deal to think about and plan."

He rose up slowly from his seat. "Is there anyone way I can contact you? A phone number maybe? I'd hate to rely on Levi's mirrors and then interrupt a family dinner on accident." If they were in bad temrs then it was best to not force their interactions because of his needs.
Baneful
General Tyrant

Postby Baneful Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:04 pm

"Oh yeah, sure." Luke said. He relayed off his phone number for Melvin. "Though, in case you are ever without a phone number I will also give you this." He drew in the air with a finger, yet again breaking his own rule of no magic in the human world. The marks lingered brightly in the air. "Levi tells me you are good with seals. That's one that will call me, the magical equivalent of a phone. I'm sure you can memorise it."

It certainly wasn't a summoning circle, it had no obligation attached, but it did give him a tether point to go towards.

"And I wish you nothing but good luck with dealing with the whole touched thing."
MoonKit

Postby MoonKit Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:12 pm

He looked up, eyes scanning the symbols and seal and placing the memory of it in his mind. "I should have it now. Thank you. I should get back to allow Levi to get back home. Again. Thank you." He gave a curt nod and returned back to the bedroom mirror. Once there, he steeled himself and returned back through the mirror.

Return to “Earth”