[PRP] Whiffle World (Tracey, Rep, B0nez, Harrison)

Earth is the world, almost exactly as you and I know it today, it huddles in its galaxy oblivious to the forces which war over its inhabitants. It has many capital cities (which I will not patronise you by listing here) and a long and bloody history. The influences of heaven and hell have been subtle and nuanced over the years but manifest in any number of places.
Toshi

Re: [PRP] Whiffle World (Tracey, Rep, B0nez, Harrison)

Postby Toshi Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:14 am

Harrison didn't seem offended by the ass pat, returning it affectionately. He seemed startled by Tracey's offer, though.

"No, okay, I didn't say THAT, I said- ok, look. We go way way way way wayyyyy back and uh," B0nez looked anywhere that wasn't at any of them. "Tracey is, like, we're FRIENDS, okay, but JUST FRIENDS, this isn't a DOUBLE-DATE. Is what I would like to clarify. Like, of course we LIKE each other we're both COOL it's just that like, not...ehhhhhh..." His argument derailed into kind of whining noise. "An-anyHOW, don't leave, okay, it's been a really really long time, and like, the day is just getting started..."

"Yeah, you gotta stay!" Harrison said. Part because he still really wanted Rep to make a good impression, and part because B0nez and Tracey wandering around unsupervised seemed like a bad idea.
Baneful
General Tyrant

Postby Baneful Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:25 am

Rep gave B0nez a long look while he stammered and didn't actually show much in the way of expression. However, he took the very vehement protests that this wasn't some kind of double date to mean that it actually was. He hadn't considered any sort of relationship between the demon and angel and still found the idea of it something that made his brain creak under the strain, but he liked b0nez and had no desire at all to make his boss uncomfortable on a daytrip. "Cool cool. I guess he can stay then." he said with a shrug. "If you know each other and shit."

Tracey, who had been working his way mentally around to leaving being an acceptable solution to the rather uncomfortable feelings, hesitated at B0nez and stayed put. "I agreed to this trip, I'm happy to stay unless I'm not welcome." And he looked away himself, not entirely trusting the levelness of his tone and mood in the instant. The lapse in his smile seemed to be over and he resumed his positive demeanour, looking over at a stall selling ice cream and other human treats not far off. He wasn't even in the mood to weight up if it was gluttinous or not as he said. "I think I'm going to go get an ice cream."

Rep reverted from outright hostile to a tiny bit cowed and awkward, giving Harrison what he hoped was a Concerned and Meaningful Look as he glaced fleetingly from b0nez, to Tracey and back again. It wasn't just mere gossip, if his suspicions were true and the rumours (and they were after all only rumours, he hadn't been able to confirm it) that Tracey was high up in heaven were correct, it was something juicy that could have repercussions if someone else less fantastically smart than him figured it out.
Toshi

Postby Toshi Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:36 am

"YES! Ooh, get me some!" B0nez said, jogging behind Tracey excitedly, "How many can they fit onto one cone..."

"You want anything?" Harrison asked Rep, taking his arm. At the look though, he followed it, then shrugged. Clearly, Rep's boss had some kind of one-sided crush, but if angels and demons couldn't get their shit together after umpteen years (which was typical) it was no skin off his nose.
Baneful
General Tyrant

Postby Baneful Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:44 am

Tracey sighed at B0nez. "Look I'm not made of money." he objected, but fished out his money anyway. At least he was served at the shop, the vendor assuming he'd been given money by someone older and providing him with the single vanilla cone he'd asked for. He handed B0nez some money he hoped was appropriate and legal tender and fully expected him to get something completely ridiculous.

Rep nodded to Harrison, unable to resist the offer of sugar at any time. "Aye!" he said "I want a double decker, triple flake with sprinkles, toffee and raspberry!" This was enough at least to take his mind off of the strange feeling of dread he'd gotten considering how things would go down and by extension how things might go down regarding Harrison and him too.

"You've got money right?" he said, carefully. "I mean I could ...get some." And he gave some wealthy looking tourists heading in the direction of a nearby ride a very worrying look.
Toshi

Postby Toshi Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:55 am

B0nez looked gleefully at the menu. Then at the wad of bills in his fist. Then at the menu again. He began to sweat.

"Sure," Harrison said, "me, I want a cone with a scoop of chocolate and vanilla." All told, he thought it was better together. He grinned, "But you don't want to wait until AFTER the biggest, roughest, whatever-the-fuuuh-lip, rollercoaster," he looked over to see if Tracey had caught the almost-swear guiltily, "first?"
Baneful
General Tyrant

Postby Baneful Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:31 am

Tracey didn't notice B0nez dilemma until he started licking his ice cream, and when he did, he paused, resisting the desire to smile as he watched him, deciding to see how it went. "If there's one thing I like its how easy it is to hold things." he mused, eyeing his nubby human fingers and their grip on the cone.

Rep gave Harrison a critical look. "Are you saying I might fucking throw up? ME? I think I'll be awright on some safe wee rollercoaster somehow, ice cream or no, I've been through a lot worse and kept my stomach fine."

Tracey did give Harrison a brief, sidelong look when he teetered on the brink of a swear.

Rep took umbridge to him even checking if it was all right and made a little snort of irritation, for B0nez sake not about to harsh on his wee girlfriend too heavily.

Return to “Earth”