[PRP] Welcome to Hell (TG + Lysander)

Heaven is an extensive realm split into numerous “levels”, considered in an downward direction in consideration of the concentration of power.
Baneful
General Tyrant

Re: [PRP] Welcome to Hell (TG + Lysander)

Postby Baneful Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:02 pm

"No, I don't want to look at them." Lys said as he moved away from the boiling and twisting branches, kicking out at them with a resentful hoof. They swiped back at it like claws before slowly beginning to recede as he got his emotions in hand and picked up a drink in his shaking hand.

"They do attack me, they've hurt me before. People keep saying they are harmless but they aren't, they are horrible."

He sat down looking pale. "I wanted to believe they only existed in dreams. Not in real life."

It was all so overwhelming and he placed his head in his hands. "I don't know how I'm supposed to deal with this."

He took a slow steadying breath. "Sorry, this isn't at all your problem. I'll learn to deal with it. I just need to get some food in me then find the cafe, I'll learn how to do this whole.. being a demon thing. I'll figure it out I'm sure."

He took a sip of the drink and tried to stop his nerves jangling.
MoonKit

Postby MoonKit Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:28 pm

"Hmmm. That ain't good if they don't know how to preserve you. That is a problem." He said, watching the branches sink down.

Vyse seemed resigned in that everything was his own problem and not only did TG see the dangers of letting a fresh demon with a human's perception of the world try to figure demon growing pains out hinself, he coukd sense a closing off distance.

A smack patted on Vyse's free shoulder as TG sat on the table. "Come now. Respect an elder here. I can't be a respectable demon myself if I left a upright demon such as you be lost in all this without a compass. Ain't right, even for our kind. Everyone else born here got a leg up from growing and nobody expects you to fly when you just landed. So hear me out here."

He smiled up at him. "I see plenty of trash down here moving like a king and I have a keen eye for what actually has some worth to it. Now you, you ain't a passing worm. You got something more then they all got. Got me? Let someone seasoned in all things allow some shining light your way will ya? Now drink that easy. It will refresh you for being down here."

He gave him three more pats to the shoulder before he moved to go back to his seat, sitting and drinking from a glass that looked too big for his hands.
Baneful
General Tyrant

Postby Baneful Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:02 pm

"They definitely don't." Lysander said with a sigh. "I've been stabbed a few times by them and I'm always a bit concerned that it could be worse than that. When I'm in danger they seem to act as if I'm the danger. Which is completely ridiculous."

He gave TG a long tragic look. "Well I'm grateful for the help. I'm pretty lost and everything seems very dangerous." Even Ros had acted as if it was dangerous, making very clear that he was at risk from both heaven and hell if they had any idea what he even was. It made Lysander even more wary than usual, used to being in minor peril himself but always reassured that no matter the hassle, Ros could deal with it.

This just went a lot further than Ros.

He did seem heartened a great deal by TG's comments about people with actual worth. "Thanks." he said, sipping his drink again. It tasted like nothing he'd ever tasted, the flavour spreading down into his chest and seeming to nestle there, a flash of all manner of flavours moving over his tongue. It was addictive and delicious and even as he drank it he had a deep and visceral longing for more.

"Its a good thing I met you." he sighed. "This drink is so, so good. Is the food like this too?"

Return to “Hell”