Club and Charisma (TG/Lysander)

Heaven is an extensive realm split into numerous “levels”, considered in an downward direction in consideration of the concentration of power.
MoonKit

Club and Charisma (TG/Lysander)

Postby MoonKit Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:59 pm

TG waited in his carriage by the gates of hell. Lysander was soon tonarrive and he'd be more damned than he already was to have any smuck pick him up. Thir was still fresh in his mind all this time after but at least he was less sick from the Sin Overdosing he gave him. He had to see a doctor eventually and rest up at a brothel under the bedside care of some of his more tender caregivers.

In a gray-fur rimmed pinstripe suit, TG checked his phone. He told the demon to look out for thr carriage with the undead Manticore driving it.
Baneful
General Tyrant

Re: Club and Charisma (TG/Lysander)

Postby Baneful Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:31 pm

Lysander's life had been complicated in the last few weeks, between his brother going off to date someone else in the family and ignoring their betrothal that had been ongoing and the subsequent discussion with Thor about the situation his perspectives had altered somewhat. He had a different idea about where he was going and what he was doing, and both things now more firmly involved Tom.

At the very least he'd stopped locking himself sulkily in his room, furious about Vaughn making decisions he didn't control and now was out and about in Hell, once again trying to learn more about the world he was supposed to navigate, that meant hanging out with TG again some more, something he was growing to really enjoy.

He moved slowly, really slowly when he was in his demon form, the horns ridiculously heavy and his entire body feeling exhausted. He knocked the door of the carriage like a man who had just walked around the world to get there, even though he'd just come from the gates and not much else.
MoonKit

Postby MoonKit Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:00 pm

The door popped and TG waited as Lysander got inside. Once seated, the door closed itself and the carriage jerked before starting down the road.

TG masked his own tension and siezed up the young demon with new eyes, cursing his past intuition that the demon was worth his attention to target.

Leaning back, he gestured to the bar on the side. "Thirsty?" He offered.

"How is traveling down? Easier than last time?"
Baneful
General Tyrant

Postby Baneful Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:59 pm

Lysander dramatically flopped into his chair as if the weight of the world was on his shoulders, his horns resting against the back of the chair. "Man that's always hard." he said. "Walking, I mean. Getting here was less bad than it was before, I guess my body's getting used to those big ugly gates,"

He gave the bar a hopeless look. "Man I'd kill for some SIN." he said, having a newfound taste for the energy. "But reaching all the way over there is a lot of effort to make." He sighed theatrically. "Augh this Sloth thing sucks. My brothers all get like, mega super powers. I get the super power to fall asleep randomly sometimes. Great I can fight the evil forces of insomnia."
MoonKit

Postby MoonKit Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:33 pm

He rolled his eyes and whistled. The bar detached itself and showed one side filled with many long insect legs. It moved off the wall to sit between him amd Lysander. Since meeting Thor and already knowing Lysander's inability to move much, he had made sure to switch out some upgrades in the carriage to suit the demon better. The chairs for one also could detach out.

TG made Lysander a drink, not trusting him to go crazy with the mixtures and made himself a Sinless drink. He did occasionally line a virgin on his lips.

He smilrd at his own mental joke as he passed Lysander a drink.

"You are still young. Powers take time to bubble up and morph into their own. We can test that a bit at my club." He leaned back as he drummed a few claws in the bar's back, its legs tucking into itself again and looking ordinary again.
Baneful
General Tyrant

Postby Baneful Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:01 pm

Lysander was glad that the place was so well suited, sprawled decadently across the chair, his long hair and long tail likewise sprawled around him. He took the offered drink and swigged it all in one go, making a sound of pleasure and exhaling.

"Oh that's good." he said. "And I guess they do" he looked a little grim about that. "But I don't feel like I have any powers, maybe they'll never develop"

He looked sadly at the empty glass. "I am the weakest link, the runt in my family. I see that more and more."
MoonKit

Postby MoonKit Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:06 pm

"That's a good thing." TG said as he sipped his own drink.

He did not kove to fill up Ly's glass, wanting to see how much his drive for SIN may call out the thorns.

"People ignore and put a dead eye to those they see as weak and the strongest go lazy and blind with the comfort of their own strength. Do you think I became who I am in an instant. I am small. My powers were a flickering candle a strong fart could puff out. But ignored I could watch and grow without being striken down and by the time anyone noticed, it was already too late. Already done. I was where I was."

His tail curled into loops behind him. "Being a runt. Being weak. See it that you are not being targetted to fight. Use this time to grow fat with power while the rest sleep. It gives you time and time is valuable." He took a long drink and licked his lips.

The coach jostled before coming to a stop. The door opened. TG moved to be lifted to the coachdriver's shoulder. "Carry him." TG instructed and the driver went and picked up Lysander and shut the door. Carried, it took them inside where Lysander was laid down into a cushioned, curved booth.
Last edited by MoonKit on Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Baneful
General Tyrant

Postby Baneful Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:50 pm

Having had his hunger teased just a little, it was almost impossible for Lysander to keep his thorns under control, starting to sprawl across the floor of the carriage and curling hungrily in the direction of the glass, though without the motivation just yet to properly reach out or lift themselves up.

He listened to TG though with interest. He /was/ the runt. Last born, weakest of the whole farrow. "I guess I need to try and get stronger somehow." Though he wasn't even sure how, his siblings seemed to find magical energy just from the air, from the world around them. He didn't seem to get enough. It was like breathing through a straw under water, never able to pull down enough energy.

He didn't object to being carried at all, seemingly used to it and decadently crossing his arms as he was, his branches slithering after their master like strange sinuous serpents.

"Hospitality." he said approvingly.
MoonKit

Postby MoonKit Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:21 pm

TG was delicately set down on the booth and the imp gestired for the creature to go. Awaiting them, a curvy dampness that looked like every pinup rendition of a succubus aside from 2 pairs of breasts, came up to the table. Dressed in a skin-tight dress with keyholes to show a little bit of both cleavage, she smiled to TG.

"Somethin for ya sir?" She said, her voice held a twang of some hard to place accent.

"Yes Candy. If you please and get me a cigar."

Sitting down, he resumed the conversation.

"First is to learn to control your powers. Won't serve you any good of you get eaten when you are sprouting. Eating actually too can plump up your power. Gluttony doesn't thrive with starvation. But starvation thrives as a result of those who are gluttonous. Also teaching you how the realms work is needed."

He watched Lysander. "Have you had any more feelings or strange occurance? Any other questions? Desires? Harder to be up above bow that you are revealed as a demon?"

Return to “Hell”