[TIH - Deus - TW: Sexy tiems] Big Fat Mouth (Al + Noah)

Sali

[TIH - Deus - TW: Sexy tiems] Big Fat Mouth (Al + Noah)

Postby Sali Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:30 pm

Noah 'threatened' repeatedly that they were going to have a talk when he got home. To most people, this might have sounded concerning. To Al, it was - yes - a cause for anxiety - it also caused a small buzz of excitement. They were going to talk, yes, but about sexy things. About them things. Topics he really enjoyed regardless of context.

He dragged a chair over from the desk and sat it by the door and waited. Well, also checked his phone, a lot, seemed the island was abuzz with so much activity today...
Prolixity

Re: [TIH - Deus - TW: Sexy tiems] Big Fat Mouth (Al + Noah)

Postby Prolixity Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:54 am

When Noah got home, his blush had faded. He slipped into the room quietly, and took the time to take off and hang up his scarf and coat and kick his boots off first. Then he turned to Al, and said, "Well, um. I'm home now. So I guess, uh, there's some stuff we should talk about ... "
Sali

Postby Sali Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:09 am

Al glanced up from his phone and watched as Noah unwound himself and settled in before beginning their talk. While Noah may not have been blushing, a bit of color crept across Al's cheeks while he waited his turn for attention. He sat his phone down and gave Noah his full attention. "I guess so."
Prolixity

Postby Prolixity Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:19 am

Noah sat down on the bed and rested his hands in his lap. A little color began to creep back into his cheeks. "Uh ... I don't know if you know why I'm, why I don't touch your butt a lot," he said, making himself get to the point instead of talking around it. Talking around it was probably what had landed him in the position of having their sex life discussed on Twitter, which was ... really pretty embarrassing. But he supposed it was good that it was making them actually talk about it. It was hard to talk about things like this without having some kind of reason to do so. "You didn't used to like it," he said, and gave Al a sheepish look. "Like, not at all ... so I got in a habit of not doing it ."
Sali

Postby Sali Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:23 am

"Oh?" Al looked a little more than confused. "I don't... I don't remember that. Did I ever say why?" It sounded sort of silly. "Did I ever do it and just not like it?" Since right now he had no idea and that possibility made him nervous.
Prolixity

Postby Prolixity Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:29 am

"You just didn't want to do it that way. You were pretty insistent. So, um." Noah ran a fingernail along the fabric of his jeans. "So I figured that I love you and I didn't want to make you feel bad, and doing stuff a certain way was less important than that, so I stayed away from that because of it."
Sali

Postby Sali Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:34 am

"Was it something you wanted though?" He couldn't help his curiosity when it came to these things. Even if he felt his face growing hottter at just asking stuff like that. It was easy to type about stuff and be emotionally detached, but this was real life. It was more complicated than that now. His gaze followed Noah's finger curiously.
Prolixity

Postby Prolixity Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:47 am

Noah was definitely blushing now. "Um, well. You always seem like you like it a lot," he said. "And, um. It's nice to do different things sometimes." A pause. "So I guess maybe yeah ... "
Sali

Postby Sali Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:54 am

"I care about you a lot you know," Al said almost distantly - still distracted by that finger a bit longer before finally peering at his face again curiously. "If there's anything you want, just ask. Like. I get to so you should too. Like. Don't be scared?"
Prolixity

Postby Prolixity Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:03 am

"I'm not scared, not really," Noah said, and put his hand down flat on his leg instead of messing with his jeans. "I'm just ... I got used to things. So. You know. I didn't really think about it." He offered a small, shy smile. "Do you - I mean, do you really want to? Not just, like, being okay with it for me?"

Return to “Deus”