[PRP] Duty-Bound (Melvin/Tracey)

Heaven is an extensive realm split into numerous “levels”, considered in an upward direction in consideration of the concentration of power.
MoonKit

Re: [PRP] Duty-Bound (Melvin/Tracey)

Postby MoonKit Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:03 pm

Rising up, he set the pile back on the chair and took the folder with both hands. The symbol was not a familar one but he could make out the word Facility. He glanced at him for a moment of caution and permission before he opened it, listening to Tracey as he spoke.

"I wouldn't imagine such a creature exist. If anyone else had told me I would be wary but if your team feels assured it can help then I will put all my effort to help its success."

He however did press his lips thin in thought. "So we are working alongside demons?"
Baneful
General Tyrant

Postby Baneful Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:46 pm

"Y-ess." Tracey said. "Afraid so. Don't worry they are under similar secrecy orders and have their own accountability. " It was certainly going to be interesting, putting so many hosts in one place and hoping they would behave long enough to organise the Nephilim. It was a very tall order, but he considered it one of the main tests of their kind, hopeful that their co-operation would bring a new golden age to their kind.

A lot of it depended on the nephilim too.

"You will have access to some of the restricted technology from heaven and will be expected to work on a need to know basis, if you need something you ask for clearance, the authority gets passed up the line, we'll get it granted to you."

He tapped his chin. "You will need to move there for a while I'm afraid, but we'll get you some suitable quarters to suit your taste on the upper floors. You can let me know when you are ready to go. We will have your possessions...sent to you."
MoonKit

Postby MoonKit Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:25 am

"Sent to me?" He seem more unsettled by this news then any others. "I...I would rather no one rummages through my things. They might break something or...or just package it in a wrong order. If...If I can pack myself that would be more agreeable." He said, having not entertained anyone in his own quarters for centuries and not seeing any guest at all. He rarely even got to sleep in his own room most days or visit, but it was still his and he still felt a bit strange at some angel sorting through his personal possessions.

"I'm ready to go if word can be sent and someone proper can be set in my place to take over the projects I have been overseeing all this time. I have....a rather full inbox as well that I attend to daily and...well, I haven't been in service for about an hour so I'm sure my voicemail is phone." Who would take over the work he had now if he couldn't visit them on a dime and oversea various areas across heaven and the world?

"It's all very sudden." He said, but pressed the folder to his chest. "But if that can be arranged then I'll be okay starting right away."
Baneful
General Tyrant

Postby Baneful Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:08 am

Tracey smiled fondly at Melvin. “All right, you may pack your things .” With someone else he might not have allowed it, so protective of the facility and all it contained, but he trusted Melvin and felt it was important to treat the people you trusted with respect.

“Once they are packed and you are ready to go, let me know and we will see about bringing you to the facility. Your projects can be overseen from a distance if need be, just be sure to delegate some reliable underlings.”

He smiled “Those to whom much is given, much is required. I believe in you and think you will do well. When you are there, get settled in, decide on the lab space you require and we will get you set up, do heaven proud.”
MoonKit

Postby MoonKit Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:35 pm

Folder firmly to his chest, he gave a curt nod. "I will do my best and won't keep the faciliry waiting."

With that he tucked the folder into his suit jacket and saw himself out.

Return to “Heaven”