[READ ME FIRST] Awakening Guide

Everyone needs to start somewhere.
Baneful
The Highest

[READ ME FIRST] Awakening Guide

Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:30 am

Awakening

For a time there is darkness, a long dreamless blackness where consciousness comes and goes. Sometimes there are voices, discussions that filter through the gloom. They are not talking about you. Other times there is music, a distant melody which drifts into the dim world you find yourself in and fills you with love and a strong unshakable sense of hope. It is the music that keeps you going, keeps you waiting to find out what lies before you.

And then one day, you wake up.

The awakening is slow and sluggish, finding yourself in a room with vivid bright lights and figures dressed all in sterile white and carrying various surgical tools. Every single one of them wears a hood with shiny goggles that conceals all features, they range in shape and size but it is impossible to tell their distinguishing features. When you wake, when you stir or move they turn to look at you and then one by one leave the room and close the door.

The room itself is almost completely empty apart from a table you are laid out on, which is spotless and shiny, you appear to have been restrained but this is no longer the case. In front of you is a screen which takes up the whole wall while the other walls appear to be made of opaque glass. The floor is made of the same substance and the door, once closed is so flush with the wall that the shape of where it had been isn’t even visible. The glass is near indestructible.

On the screen a video begins. Initially a logo appears. It forms together in sleek modern letters the words “The Facility” The voiceover is cheerful and perky.

Good morning honoured guest! Welcome to the facility! The Facility will be your new place of residence from now on. Life here is truly wonderful and you will love it so much. Forget anything which has gone before.

From now on you are home.
Baneful
The Highest

Re: [READ ME FIRST] Awakening Guide

Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:34 am

What to do here

This forum is for your introductory solo

Return to “Awakenings”